Evaluation procedure for a research project
1. The file is sent by mail.
2. The dossier evaluated must include:
- A summary of the study protocol
- A detailed budget
- A calendar
- An amount of the desired support to the Foundation and any other possible source of funding
- A Curriculum Vitae of the principal investigator and potential co-applicants
- A list of external evaluators for the project review
3. After verification of the file by the secretariat, the draft study will be examined by the Foundation's scientific commission, which undertakes to do so:
- Transparency on the reasons for project acceptance/refusal
- To transparency on the members making up the commission
- Confidentiality of internal debates
An interview will be requested if the committee deems it necessary.
4. An answer can be expected within 3 months.