Selection Criteria for Awarding a Fellowship
The application for support must meet the following criteria:
- The study project must be considered relevant and of high quality, making it possible to raise awareness of osteopathic issues.
- The study project must support projects in the osteopathic scientific fields.
- Its scope of action must cover Switzerland
The Foundation cannot enter into the matter for applications for funds for:
- A charity event, a fundraising project
- Operating expenses
- A capital formation, a deficit coverage
- A symposium organisation, congress, conference and/or seminar expenses; travel expenses
- An organization with goals/activities similar to those of the Foundation
- A project in progress or already completed
- Construction/renovation; equipment of premises and installations
- A private company with a commercial/promotional vocation