Code of Ethics
PHILANTHROPIA is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing essential to quality of life.
To ensure that philanthropy deserves the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and potential donors can have full confidence in the non-profit organizations and causes they are invited to support, we declare that all donors have the following rights:
- To be informed about the mission of the Swiss Osteopathy Science Foundation, how it intends to use the donated resources and its ability to use donations effectively for the intended purpose.
- To be informed of the members of the Board of Directors of the Swiss Osteopathy Science Foundation and expect the Board to exercise caution in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Be assured that their donations will be used for the purposes for which they were donated.
- Receive appropriate recognition and thanks.
- To be assured that the information on their donations is treated with respect and confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor to be professional in nature.
- Be assured that their names and addresses will not be shared.
- To feel free to ask questions following a donation and to receive quick, truthful and direct answers.